SURGICAL TABLE WITH 210° TOP ROTATION
The 6702 Hercules surgical table provides up to 210° top rotation, allowing you to easily maneuver your patient according to imaging requirements, anesthesia access and positioning preferences. This rotation eliminates the need to reverse the patient on the table, thereby improving patient and staff safety in the OR. Unlike other rotation tables available in today’s market, the 6702’s surface turns independently of the table base, giving you maximum foot room and imaging access. The impressive 1,200 lb lift capacity makes the 6702 an ideal solution for bariatric cases.
- 210° top rotation
- 1,200 lb lift and 1,000 lb articulation weight capacity
- Removable back and leg sections simplify accessory setup
- Power beach chair positioner allows for automatic, one-touch setup of shoulder procedures
- Table height adjustable from 23-5/8” to 41-1/2”
- Low table height allows surgical team to comfortably operate at waist height on bariatric patients
- Slim-profile based will not conflict with imaging equipment
- 30° lateral tilt, Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg
- Pendant control is durable and features an inexpensive rebuild program that eliminates the need for costly replacement
- 5” side extensions widen table top for bariatric cases
- 40” carbon fiber extension attaches when back or leg section is removed for improved upper and lower body imaging
- Beach chair attaches when back section is removed. When table is rotated 210°, the surgical team will enjoy plenty of foot room on the leg end of table where the base is most narrow. No other table can offer a more comfortable and efficient shoulder surgery setup.
- Explore our Table Accessories page for many more options