Triple, Variable-Focus 24” LED Surgical Light Fixture
The AUA555 offers the ability to control focus and intensity directly from the sterile handles. With a simple turn of a handle, the focal point is moved up or down – extending the working distance without adjusting the spot size or moving the light heads.
Featuring three 24” light heads, this configuration can be paired with up to one flat-screen display or camera arm – making it a high-performing solution for complex surgical environments.
- Focus, intensity and positioning is controlled from the center sterile handles
- 24” (610 mm) light head diameters
- Maximum intensity of 160,000 lux (per light head)
- Soft, white color temperature of 4100K is ideal for deep tissue
- Bright, white color temperature of 4500K is ideal for orthopedic procedures
- 360° rotation on all axes for simple positioning
- 110° vertical travel for hip, OB-GYN and urology procedures
- CRI of 96
- Learn more about what makes the AUA555 unique: True Focus Control, Vertically Segmented Reflector Design (VSRD), Hybrid LED Technology, Lightweight Maneuverability
- Camera-ready (Precision HD camera system sold separately)
- Flat-screen display arm(s)
- Camera arm