Triple, Variable-Focus 30” LED Surgical Light Fixture
The AUA575 offers the ability to control focus and intensity directly from the sterile handles. With a simple turn of a handle, the focal point is moved up or down – extending the working distance without adjusting the spot size or moving the light heads.
Featuring one 30” and two 24” light heads, this configuration can be paired with up to one flat-screen display or camera arm – making it a high-performing solution for complex surgical environments.
- Focus, intensity and positioning is controlled from the center sterile handles
- 30” (762 mm) light head diameters
- Maximum intensity of 160,000 lux (per light head)
- Soft, white color temperature of 4100K is ideal for deep tissue
- Bright, white color temperature of 4500K is ideal for orthopedic procedures
- 360° rotation on all axes for simple positioning
- 110° vertical travel for hip, OB-GYN and urology procedures
- CRI of 96
- Learn more about what makes the AUA555 unique: True Focus Control, Vertically Segmented Reflector Design (VSRD), Hybrid LED Technology, Lightweight Maneuverability
- Camera-ready (Precision HD camera system sold separately)
- Flat-screen display arm(s)