FLEXIBLE ENDOSCOPE REPROCESSING TO PROMOTE REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
The iRIScope use cycle management system and automation software supports regulatory compliance and quality of care protocols. iRIScope creates a standardized, easily monitored cleaning and disinfection process for flexible endoscopes.
iRIScope automates the management, storage, utilization and reprocessing of flexible endoscopes – improving patient safety and operational performance while reducing human errors common in manual processes.
- Improved patient safety and quality of care | Monitors endoscope reprocessing cycle steps, reducing the risk of endoscope cross-contamination. Alerts are issued when reprocessing protocols are not followed and patient safety is potentially compromised.
- Advanced regulatory compliance | Supports and maintains documentation for endoscope reprocessing and utilization protocols – minimizing the risk for proliferation or transmission of infectious disease.
- Streamlined asset management and traceability | Track endoscopes to patients, procedural utilization and repair, including item level detail – vendor, model number and serial number – while mitigating the potential for theft, damage or misuse.
- Seamless integration
- Customizable HL7 integration engine
- All data sits behind hospital’s own firewall
- Integrates with common ADT, billing, EMR and ERP systems
iRIScope™ is a registered trademark of Mobile Aspects, Inc.