SURGICAL DOCUMENTATION SOLUTION FOR REVENUE CYCLE IMPROVEMENT
Manually documenting the use of high-value implantable items – stents, balloons, catheters, pacemakers and more – is time consuming and can lead to billing discrepancies or missed revenue opportunities. Automate the management of these products with the iRISupply surgical documentation system.
iRISupply’s patented closed-loop system has enabled hospitals to enhance the revenue cycle through accurate and auditable documentation.
- Increased revenue reimbursements | Increase charge capture and surgical coding accuracy while reducing the potential for underbilling.
- Accurate surgical utilization reports | Provide visibility and insight into inventory status and enable order automation based on actual usage with detailed data reporting on product utilization.
- Real-time alerts and notifications | Automate the management of high-value items that account for 80% of inventory cost and provide notification of upcoming product expirations or recalls.
- Seamless integration
- Customizable HL7 integration engine
- All data sits behind hospital’s own firewall
- Integrates with common ADT, billing, EMR and ERP systems
iRISupply™ is a registered trademark of Mobile Aspects, Inc.