RECESSED LED EXAM LIGHTS
Lucina 4 is a diagnostic/exam light and is not intended to be used as a primary surgical luminaire. Skytron recommends a surgical light (fixed or mobile) be included in a clinical setting where surgical illumination may be required.
Featuring Skytron’s industry exclusive LED strobe-guided technology, the Lucina 4 positioning wand ensures that the light and caregiver remain focused on the patient. Positioning the light is easy with the convenient wand – point toward the targeted location and the click of a button directs the spot. Available in configurations ranging from one to four lights, the Lucina 4 wand controls positioning and on/off of all lights simultaneously.
Mounted flush with the ceiling, the Lucina 4 exam light promotes a comfortable atmosphere and non-intimidating environment for the patient. An array of LEDs provides high-intensity light and accurate color representation, making the Lucina 4 ideal for clinical spaces that won’t accommodate the footprint of traditional healthcare lighting systems.
The Lucina 4 integrates seamlessly into LDR suites, patient rooms, critical care departments, hybrid operating rooms, cath labs and more.
- Unique LED strobe-guided positioning wand
- Maximum intensity of 28,320 lux at a 10’ working distance (two lights)
- Fully recessed 24” square fixture fits into ceiling grid
- Long lasting LEDs
- Light beam can be angled up to 47° for superior illumination
- Wall control with on/off, intensity and backup directional controls
- Available in one, two, three or four light configurations
- Wall control and positioning wand are required