ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY SYSTEM
The OrthoTrax brings flexible positioning and imaging accessibility to orthopedic surgery. The system is uniquely designed for lower extremity and hip procedures and can be attached to any Skytron general purpose, top slide surgical table. Constructed with carbon fiber leg spars, this system is ideal for use with imaging equipment and can easily be adjusted according to patient size and positioning requirements. Traction is easily adjusted via the convenient hand crank and the leg assist device dampens movement while allowing the system to seamlessly adjust along with the table.
- Easy to use traction boots are ski-boot style and come in three sizes
- Traction can be easily adjusted with Traction Hand Crank
- Weight capacity is 350 lbs.
- Carbon fiber leg spars allows imaging
- Optional cart conveniently houses and transports system components
- Use with Skytron top-slide tables: 3600 and 3500 series tables
- Available models: 6990