ADVANCED VISIBILITY FOR TODAY’S DIGITAL OR
In those critical moments that matter most, trust only the most advanced images to give your surgical team visibility. With its full line of Panasonic medical-grade displays, Skytron allows you to view every surgical procedure with unprecedented clarity.
Featuring unique In-Plane Switching Technology (IPS-Pro), these displays provide high-resolution quality and color accuracy of multiple images, even at wide viewing angles.
- Advanced viewing capabilities | 3D displays allow for simple switching between 2D and 3D images. With IPS-Pro technology, 3D images maintain their stereoscopic effect or depth regardless of head tilt.
- Wide-angle viewing | Color accuracy and image quality are not compromised when viewing from wide angles (up to 178°).
- Simultaneous display of multiple images | Up to three images from different sources can be displayed on a single display at the same time. Picture-in-picture, picture-by-picture and picture-out-of-picture formats available.
- Independent image manipulation | Separate zoom and adjustment capabilities are available for each image, in addition to flip and rotation options.
- Sharper clarity | With Panasonic’s IPS-Pro and Xpol technology, images feature unprecedented color accuracy, brightness and contrast ratio.