Spectra LED Exam Light
The Choice is Clear
You shouldn’t lower your expectations between the OR and exam room. With Skytron’s Spectra LED exam light, you can count on the same brilliant illumination you’ve come to expect in the OR for every general examination.
When it comes to lighting your next patient exam, the Spectra LED exam light is the clear choice for quality performance.
- Brilliant and defined. The Spectra LED exam lights feature the same LED optics as our surgical fixtures, creating a crisp and clear spot traditionally available only in the OR.
- Simple operation. The Spectra LED exam lights feature 360° rotation on all axes and 355° pitch, allowing for flexible maneuverability. One touch of the light head mounted control adjusts intensity.
- Durable construction. With quality construction and components, these lights can sustain the rigors of the most demanding healthcare environments. Sealed light head is easy to clean and spring-loaded arm eliminates drift.
- Light head diameter is 12” (305 mm)
- 51,000 lux at one meter
- Color Temperature: 4317K
- CRI: 96
- Recommended applications: Emergency Room, Labor and Delivery, ICU, Imaging and General Examination
- Available models: AUT1C (ceiling mount), AUT1W (wall mount), AUT1S (mobile floor stand), AUT1B (boom mount)