VARIABLE FOCUS LED SURGICAL LIGHTS
The Stellar XL surgical light provides an ideal balance of high-tech features and value – perfect for any clinical setting. The center handle focus control allows adjustment of the focal point with a twist of the wrist, eliminating the need to reposition the light and keeping headroom clear and line of sight open.
Available in single, dual or triple lighthead configurations and as an upgrade option, the Stellar XL is adaptable to any situation – whether replacing outdated technology or outfitting a new space.
- Center sterile handle adjusts focus and positioning, allowing surgeon to set and forget the lighthead at a specific height
- 27” range of total focusable depth extends the working distance without moving the lighthead
- Vertically segmented reflector design provides optimal shadow control and a crisp homogeneous spot
- Suspended LED System (SLS) cradles upward-facing LEDs for thermal control and a comfortable working environment
- Maximum intensity up to 160,000 lux
- Natural warm color temperature provides white light for high intensity applications
- 24” diameter lighthead
- 360° rotation on all axes
- Lightweight polymer housing permits easy maneuverability and exceptional durability
- Easy to clean, flat wall control
- Available in single, dual and triple configurations, and on a mobile stand