Precision HD Camera System
High quality, surgical video begins with the Precision HD Camera System. This compact system fits any camera-ready, Aurora light head handle and allows you to capture high-definition video of any procedure. See every detail clearly with the advanced camera capabilities such rotation, iris adjustment, zoom, d zoom, auto focus and much more.
The camera design also allows convenient transport from room to room, providing superior video capabilities in any OR equipped with Aurora-series surgical lights.
- Handle-mounted, compact design
- 120x zoom (10x optical, 12 x digital)
- High-speed, auto focus lens
- Offers flexible outputs for video conferencing, broadcasting and point-of-view applications
- Controls include: camera rotation, iris adjustment, zoom, d zoom, focus, auto focus, auto white balance, one-push white balance and freeze
- Resolution is 1080i (1920 x 1080) analog; 1080p (1920 x 1080) digital
- HD analog Y/Pb/Pr, RGB, DVI-D outputs are available
- Sterilizable or disposable cover permits surgeon control of surgical lighting and focus adjustments.